Friday, April 15, 2005

toon oot

oot of oorope that is, THE CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Felt it as I watched the match, that it wasnt gonna be shearers night.......

i am torn up, left a wreck, you could see it comin'....



bring on man u sunday.......

oh dear.......oh my.............



never mind there is always the intertoto cup in the summer.......





bring on the summer and the test match season.


downloading 'the appentice' latest episode, alan sugar programme, excellent recommended viewing.
He is a right twat, but sure knows business.

I think I like him, not all his methods or philosophies, but kind of admire his bollocks, he came from nowt and 'made it big', such a pity that amstrad stuff is so crap tho' - not really apple is it (big up to you maccy's out there).

looking after the chick tomorrow, just me and her all day, will be all cinderella, fimbles, the park, ice cream and face wiping.......whehey! and thats just me!!!!!!

No comments: