Wednesday, April 23, 2008


i am hopeless.... hopeles when it comes to doing anything on a regular basis, like blogging for instance.
i had been really good until 2 months ago, then the blogging muse just decided to go walkabout, and its like an invisible barrier erects itself between me and me blog login page.....

How could I not for instance blog the wee laddies 1st birthday that happened early march.....

(shame on me!!!!!!!!! sorry dan dan, better late thank never....)

we are still not over the shock of your being born in the bath! from a height
life-diver dan
who, incidentally, tonight, when i was on babysitting duties, decided to kick off large style, and when i dumped him in his cot to cool off, decided it was time to swan-dive straight back out of it! Whats with this diving boy??? He has no fear,like steps, he just walks on the air where he should of course be making adjustments for the difference in levels.......am I expecting too much of a 1 year old?
Well, how come when I asked the mrs jules for some cash yesterday on my way out to pick up some gear from bonnie scotland, dan boy sneaks out of the room, and reappears with mams purse, after rifling through her bag in the hallway (and of course leaving his now bog standard mess of tossed and strewn articles across the floor....), he comes in the room with the purse, and opens it in front of me, then gives me a wave bye bye........
he knows a lot for a young boy.
How extraordinarily cute.
H had his big injections for MMR 2 or 3 weeks back - always a worrying ime, he seemed to lose his smile for a short time, and you always fear the worst - whatever that is...

He likes being outside..... muck........ sand........water.....chocolate.........books (loves his books!).......his mam.........humpty dumpty........iggle piggle and his gang.......keyboards.....remote controls (doofers)

he hates...... going to bed (wonder who he got that from!).......... kisses from his sister.......everything when he is over-tired.

I like it when he dives on me when I lie on the floor, and sits on me to watch his telly progs.......

No comments: