Monday, January 29, 2007

All things a-changing

You should be listening to my January audioblog with attached tunes and words and if not, turn up your speakers me dears.......


Just a few pics the last month or so, visually wondrous......












Well, december came and Christmas.....new Year....... and January almost leaves us....

Before it takes exit into the month of birthdays here at BigJohnMansions (3 out of 3 so far in this house, are we gonna make it 4/4 soon?) - I am inspired to lay finger to keyboard and spout forth wonder (???!!!****)








babe Grace in her first stage production (nativity to you and me) - back in dec.of course....




























Some recommendations for you to listen, watch, read.....

Stevelecious - wot a bass geezer. Berwick lad travelling the world, inspired me listening to his moosic on his myspace site to pick up my geetar and play along a wee while..... now that is truly wondrous...

Eddi Reader - new(ish) album Peacetime out and wonderfully harmonically sonically wondrous...

Apocalypto - best movie I have seen in along long time - stunning, cruel, bloody, amazing-amazonian cinematically wondrous......

No comments: