Friday, November 03, 2006

sun, moon,mirror


 
just an observation, looking up at the big shiny moon, a quick discussion with mrs jules on how the sun lights the moon, we smile with her telling me that the chick is worried cos the moon keeps moving around so much :-)

and me decided to pack in smoking for the time being as my lungs are gasping and i am coughing like me dad used to..... worrying.


But everything is in perspective, and would like to share with you this photo that is in the YCare International magazine 'Insight' that dropped through my door yesterday.

This picture, and the article really humble me, and inspire me.
Doesnt make me a better person or a worse person.
Just a very humbled and thankful soul tonight who hopes he can get off his arse more and help change things.......



No comments: