Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the opposite of a hard act to follow......

oh happy happy day.....

mark this day with a short blog.

My interest in politics or America, until recently, used to be minimal....... now I am excited and hopeful, and amazed that although the USA can sure get things well messed up, the good people there really can come together and do one great thing, and that is to elect Mr Obama to lead them through the next 4 years, and beyond.

History will reflect this call by the people of the USA as a good one, of that I am sure.

And I think of the luggage awaiting collection at the back door of the Whitehouse.... with the initials G.W.B on the labels....... bye bye baby, baby goodbye........ :-)

And that makes me happier than anything tonight.

Taxi for George W.

No comments: