Sunday, January 11, 2009

love your enemy

i am just back home from the march from Hyde Park to the Israeli Embassy...
350 miles there.... 350 miles back

My first ever march or demo.

It was amazing, and i have audioblogged which i will edit and upload tomorrow, describing my feelings of the day

they said at the event maybe 100,000 was there, the pathetic reports so far on the bbc radio news only seem to be advertising the lies that have become the norm from the bullshit spout mouth of dirty bloodstained state of Israel currently, and are simply highlighting the 'trouble outside the Israeli embassy' with a few police hurt...... last thing i saw at the demo heart, the heavy duty riot squad were just getting ready to rumble, bastards couldnt wait to wade in.... I made my exit before it kicked off.....

I know now why Israel is hated as a nation, especially by Muslim people.
I know and understand.

Yet I cannot allow myself the comfort of hating and that is what is so troubling.

Listen to me blog tomorrow, maybe it will make sense, probably not......

But if we are to follow the man called Christ, then we somehow have to love these fuckers called Israeli's. Help me, cos at the moment I just don't know how Lord........

No comments: