Saturday, September 29, 2007

saturday, saturday

is it all right for fighting?
according to elton it is, but i dont think he is that hard...

so, the X Factor on in front of me, which i love/hate - drawn in by the wannabe's and gawping at the dreams crushed, albeit sometimes misguided dreams of ones over-inflated opinion of an ability to hold a tune.....
Mr Cowell knows his stuff, very clever businessman, can't help but like him....

I am struggling here with my Mac maxed out and awaiting a CPU upgrade before I can get the new Apple Logic Studio to run proper.... spent all week learning it thanks to some great online video tuition i found... should be here monday, so i am locking the door til i get it to do what i want it to do... difficult with Mrs Jules laid low with a horrible dose of the squitters, and danny boy deciding he would rather stand up/fall down/stand up/fall down instead of doing what he should be doing at bedtime and giving it zzzzzzz's....
He is such a joy, his smile is wider than his face, and makes me stop and just be with him, thats my boy..
Off with the telly and back to the video tuition....

No comments: