Sunday, February 06, 2005

the three bears, 3 little pigs and weetabix.....

now, every day the chick grows, she is 2 in a few weeks, and tonight she amalgamated the 3 pigs, postman pat, 3 bears and 3 bowls of weetabix, (porridge no more!) with all the voices, low and growly for daddy bear, high for baby bear.......... she amazes and lifts me to a high place....
she was the princess and me the frog,......... i got got my kiss and felt like a prince

the chick, my and jules little grace, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......


ebay lots today, good people buying my stuff, will be wrapping into the night, always need more boxes......... kept company by streaming radio and now streaming sports, england cricket, rugby, footy, all on the pc......whehey!!

just took my daily look at the pipmeister blog, thinking of you and joan and all the family, fella........look forward to next weekend eh? at the angels do............exciting stuff ahead.....


I am surrounded by clutter, need to have a good tidy up, in many ways......

blogging seems to be bi-daily, need to try and address that and do it daily, though i am surprised i have been pretty good up to now, hope you keep looking in.....

bigjohndaddyfrogprince


No comments: