Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bog Blog

Its in!, thanks to Keith and my powers of persuasion, the bog is working again.
Ebay provided the tools (of course!), in the way of a new macerator.
I am surrounded by Keith's work - a joiner by trade, he helped my build the studio i work from.
He is a clever fella, and fellow brag player of a friday.......
Lots of trial and error and many pound notes, greasy breakfast and red bull and coffee, took about 4 months to get it where it is today....... organic, always adding bits and selling bits..... if it dont get used, ebay is its new home........

Trial Mike Yaconelli MP3's )redone!) sent off today to Paul at Greenbelt - hopefully will be going up on the GB website here http://www.greenbelt.org.uk in the coming days.........
Many more speakers to follow if trial run goes well.....

Mike was the very first speaker I saw At GB1986! (I think!), and always a must see in the years after........ met him at GB2003 just a month before he sadly died - his words live on, and the many, many people he touched in his life will never forget him......
Have a sneaky listen here......(probably get my wrist slapped!!!!)
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/408cafdc_1426a/bc/My+Documents/64+kbits+yahoo+upload.mp3?bflJLACBFTkTOXLP

Off to 'test the new facilites' (ooh!) - I will forgoe a full report though on it, too much information.......

No comments: